How to Roll Cookie Dough Into Balls
1. Start with chilled (but not rock solid) dough.
2. Either wet your hands or put a bit of cooking oil on them. This prevents the dough from sticking to your hands.
3. Measure the amount of dough needed to form each cookie. 1 1/2 tablespoons usually does the trick.
4. Roll the measured cookie dough between your two hands using a circular motion. Your fingers should extend outward, and your palms should remain stiff.
5. Bake or enjoy as is (if making edible dough). It is never okay to eat raw cookie dough that contains raw eggs and uncooked flour.
How to Roll Cookie Dough Into Balls – Easy Step by Step