Best Gluten Free Cookie Dough Ice Cream
– 1/2 stick of salted butter (if using unsalted, increase salt to 1/4 teaspoon) – 3 tablespoons brown sugar – 1 tablespoon white sugar – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Ingredients the Cookie Dough:
– 2 tablespoons of milk, divided – 1/2 cup almond flour – 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour blend – 1/8 teaspoon salt – 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
1. Combine your salted butter with your brown and white sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
2. Add vanilla extract along with one tablespoon of milk. Add almond flour, gluten-free blend, and salt. Swirl until just combined.
3. If your dough seems crumbly, go ahead and add an additional tablespoon of milk. Stir to combine.
4. Gently fold in your chopped dark chocolate.
5. Portion the dough into small bit-sized balls and place them on parchment paper. Allow the balls to sit in the freezer as you ready your ice cream.
– 1 cups of very cold heavy cream – 2 tsp vanilla extract – 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14.5 oz) – dash of cinnamon (optional)
Ingredients: for Ice Cream
1. To begin, start by adding your very cold (but not frozen) heavy whipped cream to a large bowl.
2. Using a hand mixer or whisk, beat the heavy cream until it begins to thicken.
3. Stir in your vanilla extract and continue beating the cream until you notice it peaking.
4. Once stiff peaks have formed, stir in your sweetened condensed cream. Keep stirring until the mixture is completely uniform.
5. Fold the reserved frozen miniature cookie dough chunks into the vanilla ice cream base along with the cinnamon, if using.
6. Switch the cookie dough ice cream over into a freezer-safe container where it will remain at best quality up to two weeks.
7. Freeze for at least 6 hours before indulging your tastebuds.
Best Gluten Free Cookie Dough
Click down below to learn how to make