Edible Egg Free Cookie Dough: The Best Recipe
– 1 1/2 cups heat treated flour – 1/4 cup granulated sugar – 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed – 1 stick salted butter, softened – 1/4 teaspoon salt – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – 2–3 tablespoons milk – 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Combine your butter and sugar using a hand mixer. Beat until pale and fluffy.
2. Add your vanilla extract and stir.
3. Sift in your all purpose flour along with your salt.
4. Add milk until the cookie dough pulls together and becomes the right consistency.
5. Carefully fold in your chocolate chips.
6. Scoop up 1 1/2 tablespoons of cookie dough and roll it between your hands. Place each cookie dough ball on a lined baking sheet. Refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Best Edible Egg Free Cookie Dough Recipe