Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Loaf Recipe

Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Loaf – A Must Try

5 Stars 4 Stars 3 Stars 2 Stars 1 Star

No reviews

A marbled chocolate chip cookie dough loaf consists of a baked cookie dough crust that is then stuffed with a delicious inner “cheesecake” filling.

All the instructions you need are detailed in the recipe below!



The cookie “crust”

  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
  • 1 egg
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips

The cheesecake filling

  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 cup cream cheese
  • 1 packet of powdered gelatin 
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips


Cookie Crust

  • Begin by making the cookie crust. To do this, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix your sugars, butter, vanilla, and flour together. DO NOT ADD EGG. Once combined, fold in chocolate chips.
  • Leave 75% of the dough in your mixing bowl and save the remaining 25% for later. Add your egg to the mixture that remains in the mixing bowl.
  • Add parchment paper to a loaf pan (a small amount along the bottom is fine). Line your loaf pan with the cookie dough mixture from your mixing bowl.
  • Once you’ve pressed the “crust” into place, place it into the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
  • Remove the dough loaf from the freezer. Place parchment paper over the dough and fill it with dry beans (this helps keep the dough level while baking).
  • Bake the crust for about 15 minutes on 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the beans and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
  • Allow the crust to come to room temperature.


  • To make the filling, begin by soaking your gelatin powder for 10 minutes in 1/4 cup cold water. 
  • Meanwhile, melt your white and dark chocolate separately in a microwave-safe bowl or over a warm stove burner in a small saucepan.
  • Stir your cream cheese or whip it with a mixer along with the vanilla until light and fluffy.
  • Once stirred, add your gelatine water to the cream cheese. Mix until combined.
  • Divide the cheesecake filling into 2.
  • Add your white chocolate to one cheesecake filling and your dark chocolate to the other cup cheesecake filling.
  • Alternate adding your cream cheese mixtures to the cookie loaf one at a time. Using the back of your spoon, swirl the two cream cheese mixtures together so that it takes on a marbled look.
  • Take the cookie dough mixture you set aside earlier and roll it into small balls. Place the cookie dough balls throughout the loaf. Reserve a few balls to top the loaf with later if desired.
  • Freeze your marbled cookie dough loaf for at least 2 hours before topping it with additional cookie dough balls.
  • Allow the cookie dough loaf to sit at room temperature for at least 25 minutes before slicing.
  • Serve!

Keywords: cookie dough loaf