If you love brownie batter and wish you could convert it into cookie dough, allow me to introduce you to our favorite brownie batter cookie dough recipe. This recipe is chock full of decadent chocolate with flavorful white chocolate chips scattered throughout. The best part? This batter cookie dough is totally edible, so you don’t have to worry about getting sick from eating the “raw” dough. Ready to learn how to pull off this tasty chocolate batter recipe? If so, stick around.
Table of Contents
- White Chocolate Brownie Batter Cookie Dough Recipe
- Batter Cookie Dough: Decadently Rich Yet Easy to Make!
White Chocolate Brownie Batter Cookie Dough Recipe
A delicious white chocolate brownie batter recipe that emulates the taste of cookie dough prior to baking cookies is a treat worth getting excited about.Print
White Chocolate Brownie Batter Cookie Dough
This recipe is perfect for white chocolate lovers but can easily be customized with other mix-ins to suit your preferences. You can also check out my recipe for white chocolate cookie dough.
- Category: dessert
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, heat treated
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- To begin, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spread your flour thinly over a baking sheet and bake the flour for 5-10 minutes. Be careful not to burn.
- Allow your flour to cool before using.
- In the meantime, whisk your brown sugar and melted butter until fully combined.
- Stir in your cocoa powder.
- To this, add your vanilla extract, cinnamon, and maple syrup and mix.
- Sift your heat-treated flour over the mixture and continue stirring.
- Once your ingredients have come together, fold in your white chocolate chips.
- Cover your mixing bowl with plastic wrap and place the dough in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Use an ice cream scoop or tablespoon to serve up your batter cookie dough. You can roll them into balls or serve in large scoops similar to how you’d serve ice cream.
- Dig in!
- Substitute the white chocolate chips with semi-sweet chocolate chunks to turn this into double chocolate edible cookie dough.
- Add a dash of cinnamon for a unique flavor.
- Serve the cookie dough at room temperature if you’d prefer. Just know that the “batter” may be runnier this way.
- To store, simply place the leftover dough in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days. The cookie dough can also be frozen for up to 3 months at best quality.
Keywords: White Chocolate Brownie Batter Cookie Dough
Batter Cookie Dough: Decadently Rich Yet Easy to Make!
Brownie batter cookie dough is made of simple ingredients that make this dough edible and convenient to make.
Remember that this batter dough is made edible due to the heat-treated flour and lack of egg. If your brown sugar that you need for this recipe is clumped up, check out this post on how to soften brown sugar.
I hope you found this recipe satisfying! Thanks for stopping by!
Is it safe to eat brownie batter?
No. Brownie batter that is made the traditional way is not safe to eat. This is due to the uncooked flour and raw egg in the batter. Still, it is possible to make brownie batter that is edible. Refer back to our post for more details!