A collection of the best Baking Puns to get a rise out of even the soggiest bottom! Whether you want something spicy for a quick comeback or a joke to make your fellow bakers groan, we’ve got over 80 baking puns for you.
1. You’re such a weird-dough
2. Nice BUNS
3. Just BEAT it
4. Butter me up
5. I love you beyond MEASURE
6. Bakers gonna bake, bake, bake, bake, bake
7. Drop it like it’s hot
8. Rise to the occasion
9. I knead you
10. I loaf you
11. Give up carbs? Over my bread body!
12. For goodness bakes!
13. This cake is too hard. Must be marble.
14. Stop and smell the flour.
15. It’s only a batter of time.
16. What a pie-opening experience.
17. Isn’t this bread delicious? I floured it with compliments.
18. Be like bread and rise to the challenge.
19. Stop loafing around.
20. Whenever you’re bready.
21. From head to dough…
22. All good things must crumb to an end.
23. Crust me, I’m a baker.
24. Bake your claim.
25. A legend in the baking.
26. History in the baking.
27. Don’t get mad, get oven.
28. Get the creative juices doughing…
29. Want to dough a secret?
30. Go with the dough.
31. Want to bake? Yes or dough?
32. A reading a book on bread. You could say it’s a little light kneading.
33. Another one bites the crust.
34. Crust what the doctor ordered.
35. Did you hear about the thief turned baker? He turned over a new loaf.
36. Glazed and confused.
37. Yes, you can have it both glaze.
38. Once bitten, twice pie.
39. You know what they say about those pastries—beauty is only scone deep.
40. Decided to add more chocolate chips than the recipe called for. You could say I made a “calculated whisk.”
41. I whisked life and limb to make this cake.
42. Look how dark the toast is. A total eclipse of the bun.
43. I love baking/I love bread. It’s my heart and roll.
44. Always cook on the bright side of life.
45. Breads come in all shapes and rises.
46. I checked rye and low for my flour.
47. When baking, it’s okay to blend the rules once in a while.
48. This is my sous chef. We’re partners in cream.
49. I’ll buy ice cream for everyone. Call me a cream player.
50. Try this wholegrain bread I made. It’ll make you grain from ear to ear.
51. Welcome to my kitchen. You’re in for a world of grain.
52. Can you double choc the recipe?
53. I can’t milk head or tail of these directions.
54. Baking is something I love dairy.
55. It’s all or muffin from here on out.
56. As the crust once said to the pie, “I have fillings for you.”
57. Pie like you berry much.
58. I know it’s cheesy, but I think you’re grate.
59. I cannot espresso how much this means to me.
60. My doughnut is depressed. It has a hole inside.
61. I’m making holy water…by boiling the hell out of it.
62. This recipe scares me. It’s just too whisky (risky).
63. Eat some baking powder when you get up. It’ll help you rise.
64. People say baking is difficult, but I think it’s a piece of cake.
65. This is a secret recipe that’s on a knead to dough basis.
66. Did you hear about the baker who panicked? It was a loaf or death situation.
67. Cake it (or Bake it) till you make it.
68. You’re the slice of the party.
69. You’re the apple of my pie.
70. Life is what you bake of it.
71. Baking the world a butter place, one bun at a time.
72. Lettuce turn up the beet.
73. What siege engine was used to break into the kitchen? A battering ram.
74. I like big bundts and I cannot pie.
75. Bro, do you even sift?
76. She arrived late to the bake-off. Butter late than never.
77. You’re my butter half.
78. Would you like a pastry? Don’t mind if I choux!
79. Looks like I forget to buy parchment paper. Foiled again…
80. I know a guy who’s addicted to pastries. You might say he’s a dough-nut.
81. I have a black belt in martial tarts.
82. What did the one cheese say to the other? Let’s grow mold together.
83. I love sweets very mochi.
84. I made these pancakes too thin. Oh, crepe.
85. I’m so egg-cited that you’re here!
86. They see me rollin’, they hatin’.
Any baking puns you love that we missed? Let us know!