We’re rebuilding from the ground up to bring you the best products, tips and tasty tid bits for home cooking bliss!
Keep your eyes peeled over the coming weeks for the best cooking products on the market today as we review popular products on the market today.
We plan on publishing plenty of content on Home Baking and every type of home-style cooking you could ever desire!
Keep your eyes peeled, and boomark this page!
- Cocoa Powder vs Baking Cocoa EXPLAINEDAs time goes on and the world evolves, luckily, so does the food and ingredients available to us! Is this a positive? Yes! It means we are constantly exposed to new flavours, recipes and cooking methods. Does this make things all the more confusing? Again, yes! But have no fear, today I am going to… Continue reading Cocoa Powder vs Baking Cocoa EXPLAINED
- The Difference Between Baking Soda and Meetha SodaWhen shopping around for baking ingredients, you may have come across meetha soda on the shelves of the grocery store. Or maybe an Indian recipe you want to attempt listed it in the ingredients. You may be wondering, “What is meetha soda? Is it the same as baking soda?” The short answer is: There is… Continue reading The Difference Between Baking Soda and Meetha Soda
- Cooking vs Baking – The Difference Between Baking and CookingYou hear the terms every day—cooking and baking. Most people think of two different things when they hear baking and cooking in the same sentence. But since cooking and baking both utilize heat to make food edible, you might be confused about what sets them apart. Curious about the difference between baking and cooking? Let’s… Continue reading Cooking vs Baking – The Difference Between Baking and Cooking
- Ammonia and Baking Soda Reaction – Can You Mix?Sometimes you come across an old cookbook from the bygone days and see a cookie recipe that calls for baker’s ammonia. Not to be confused with household cleaning ammonia or the stuff that forms in urine, baker’s ammonia is safe to use in baking. But what happens when you mix ammonia and baking soda together?… Continue reading Ammonia and Baking Soda Reaction – Can You Mix?
- What Happens If You Use Baking Soda Instead of Baking Powder in a Cake?Imagine that you are baking in your kitchen, adding the dry ingredients to a bowl, when suddenly you realize you have made a grave mistake. You added baking soda instead of baking powder! Immediately you wonder if your cake is ruined. Or is it? Can you substitute baking powder with baking soda and vice versa?… Continue reading What Happens If You Use Baking Soda Instead of Baking Powder in a Cake?